We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Fresh graduate with good communication will prefer
- The candidate will be working from home. The shift will start at 12 pm and will end at 8 pm. (PST). Working day from Monday to Saturday.
- The candidate should have a dedicated workspace at home, free from distraction and with a high-speed internet connection.
- The candidate should have their own laptop with a good electricity back up
- The salary range will be from 10K to 15k.
- Employer will deduct 2K each month from candidate salary and will release this amount when candidate leave the company.