In this article we will discuss how to convert Embroidery files to vector files. We are giving detailed steps below that will surely help you for this purpose.
- First, launch your Wilcom software on your system and then click the file option on the upper corner of the main page’s left side.
- Then click and open the design option, and after that, select your Embroidery(EMB) file in Wilcom.
- After doing so again, click the file option and select the export design as a vector option in the File menu.
- Here you see two options for the file type; you can either select EMF or EPS file, but for our purpose, we need to change our file type as EPS Postscript vector/Bitmap(*.EPS) file format, give the desired name to your file and afterward save the file.
- After these steps, open your CorelDRAW software( you can also use dobby or luster or whatever software you prefer), drag your EPS file on the design window of CorelDRAW software.
- When the file opens on CorelDRAW, it will automatically convert into a vector design from an embroidery design.
- Your desired file is ready, and you can perform your desired work on it.