Brother SE400 Embroidery & Sewing Machine Review
The Brother SE400 is a machine that combines sewing and embroidery functions. It is computerized, which means you can load a blueprint, and the system can drive a conveyor to sew the pattern onto the cloth, similar to a planner.
Brother SE400 Embroidery & Sewing Embroidery Machine
It also has built-in stitches for convenience, such as buttonhole stitching at the touch of a button, proving that computerization isn’t confined to embroidery. Brother has a solid history of producing user-friendly and dependable sewing machines.
Brother Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine SE 400 can be wired to a computer, allowing you to take advantage of potential machine upgrades and conveniently download and digitize embroidery designs to the computer.
The SE400’s many built-in sewing features, including 67 sewing stitches and 98 stitch functions, appeal to both beginners and experienced sewers. With the intuitive LCD screen monitor, built-in guides, and fast start guide, getting started with embroidery is a breeze. Choose from 70 decorative embroidery patterns, 120 frame pattern variations, and five lettering fonts in the built-in embroidery style library.
- Stitches: 67 built-in stitches, including quilting, utility, and decorative designs
- Weight (lbs): 13.669
- Maximum stitching speed: 710 stitches per minute
- Bobbin type: SA156, class 15 (plastic) bobbins
- Stitch length: 0 mm – 5 mm
- Stitch width: 0 mm – 7 mm
- Needles: Sizes 65/9 – 100/16, home printer needles (130/705 H / HAx1 / 15×1)
- Buttonhole, Zigzag, Zipper, Blindstitch, Overcasting, Monogramming, and Button Fitting are among the included feet.
- Fabrics that are appropriate include lightweight, medium-weight, stretch, and certain thicker fabrics (such as corduroy, tweed, or thin denim).
Features Of The Brother SE400 Embroidery Machine:
- 67 pre-installed sewing stitches, including usefulness, quilting, heirloom, and decorative stitches
- 70 embroidery patterns pre-installed, 5 embroidery fonts, and 120 frame pattern variations
- Large embroidery area of 4′′ x 4′′
- 1000 additional embroidery patterns are available
- LCD touch screen monitor with backlighting for easy viewing.
- Rotate, mirror images, and increase and decrease the scale of your projects are only a few of the template editing features available.
- Access to a computer for uploading prototypes and upgrading the machine (USB cable included)
- Threading is done with the automated needle threader.
- Bobbin winding mechanism is very simple to use.
- Presser feet that can be switched off quickly
- Drop-in top bobbin with Quick-SetTM technology
- There are built-in instructions on the SE400’s LCD touch screen monitor on how to use the sewing and embroidery features.
- Threading is simple to do.
- A large stitch library is available.
- Embroidery using CNC technology
- Previews at a low resolution
- Error feedback is insufficient
With all of these great features, the Brother SE400 embroidery machine will not only allow you to use your creativity to produce and fabricate each design on your clothing, but it will also help you save money when you need something special that you can’t find on the market.
This multi-purpose Brother SE400 embroidery and sewing machine are ideal for developing their embroidery skills to create unique designs. The embroidery machine is simple to use and run, and it produces high-quality results at a consistent tempo.