5 best Embroidery Machines For Shirts
An embroidery machine is employed to make patterns on textiles. It is used in product branding, corporate ads, and uniform adornment commercially. It is also used to decorate clothing and apparel in the fashion industry.
5 best Embroidery Machines for shirts
Some embroidery machines are designed for casual use like at home, but you cannot rely on them when it comes to a big project. With a high-quality c embroidery machine, you can complete your orders in minimum time.
Following embroidery machines for shirts are considered as top Embroidery Machines based on their quality and features.
1) Brother PE800 Embroidery Machine
For both skilled and hobbyist embroiderers, the Brother PE800 is a fantastic embroidery machine for shirts. This machine continues to prove itself to me, time and time again. It is pretty easy to use the machine, but it also provides all expected from the t-shirt stitching machine.
Here are some of the main features of PE800 that should be discussed in more detail.
- Brother PE800 embroidery machine has a large working area and has an expansive 3.2-inch color LCD touchscreen.
- The Brother PE800 embroidery machine offers unique access to the best Brother PE800 embroidery tools and online design options.
- The PE800 has numerous options to allow your innovation to flourish with 138 built-in embroidery designs, including decorative stitching, floral, and quilt patterns.
- 7 English, 3 Japanese, and 1 Cyrillic font types are suitable for silk screening and lettering.
- Amazing embroidery patterns can be built with a 5-inch x 7-inch embroidery area and can be viewed on the vast color touch screen.
- The automatic needle threader is present.
- Brother PE800 is very easy to set up also easy to use.
- PE800 has a high stitching speed with 650 stitches per minute.
- The USB port of the PE800 enables you to import your embroidery designs into your computer’s built-in memory.
- The PE800 comes with LED lights to prevent you from avoiding dimly illuminated regions or late evening projects.
Pros Of PE800
- It is excellent for all your embroidery requirements.
- A significant benefit of previewing the design is the color display.
- A built-in LED light is available that brightens your work area.
Cons Of PE800
- For multi-color or single-color designs, it takes the same amount of time.
- It is an embroidery-only machine. You cannot use this machine for sewing.
- Maintenance and remediation are costly.
2) Janome MB-4S Four-Needle Embroidery Machine
The Janome MB-4S has a Remote Computer Screen (RCS), which provides the operator with complete setup and editing control. Advanced on-screen editing functions of this t-shirt embroidery machine make last-minute changes easier, stitch counters let the machine know when to cut the thread, embroidery area tracing helps avoid bobbin changes every few minutes, and sensors on the upper thread and presser foot help make designs more appealing.
- Sixty-five thousand five hundred thirty-six colors Use up.
- For any embroidery company, storage is imperative, and also the Janome MB-4S includes a colossal 3MB for storing as many as 1,500,000 stitches or 100 designs.
- An LED light provides an outstanding view of the workspace.
- With 50 built-in designs, including ten monogramming fonts for 2 and 3 letters embroidery, the Janome machines achieve embroidery speeds of up to 800 SPM.
- A bonus kit containing a 3.9′ * 2.3′ hat hoop, Janome lettering hoop holder set, no.7, lettering hoop J8 is included with the Janome MB-4S. The metal bobbin and embroidery needles are included as well.
- Saves time with four needles
- Jump thread trimming
- Winds fresh bobbins while the machine is running
- Post-thread break auto-return Easy to use and learn.
- The price is rather costly.
- There is no foot pressure adjustment.
- Embroidery is the only option.
3) Brother SE1900
Brothers SE1900 is no doubt a fantastic embroidery and sewing machine. It is amongst one of the best embroidery machines for shirts which provides you too many features with quality. It’s a versatile and multi-skilled machine that can perform many tasks about embroidery and sewing.
Here are the main specifications of the multifunctional-shirt embroidery machine “Brother SE1900” described below:
- Colored LCD display with the larger touching screen of 3.2 inches with which you can view and edit your designs
- 5” x 7” field for embroidery so that larger designs can be embroidered and lettering on fabrics can be drawn
- Built-in memory so that you can import the embroidery designs
- 240 built-in stitches
- Font style of 11, Built-in design of 138.
- Brother SE1900 is the most versatile machine, and it is very easy to handle and use it.
- You can embroider with a stitch speed of 650 stitches per minute.
- 8 feet for sewing
- The capability of combinational designs
Brother SE1900 comes up with a warranty of 25 years, can perform multiple functions, and is suitable for both sewing and embroidery purposes. It contains eight feet for embroidery purposes, the largest working area, and the most versatile model among t-shirt stitching machines.
It is an expensive machine among the embroidery and sewing machines.
4) Brother Personal (PRS 100) Single Needle Machine
This single needle PRS100 embroidery machine for shirts can do everything a multi-needle embroidery machine could, possibly a lot more. Brother is a multi-needle machine manufacturing chief, and the Persona is their first single needle embroidery machine with multi-needle flexibility.
- You can Embroider more in less space with a small 18″ wide footprint.
- Simple to Use 7 “LCD Display for viewing on-screen tutorials and editing designs quickly and conveniently using the big, intuitive on-screen icons.
- 405 pre-designed layouts; 20 resizable fonts; frames and elegant frames; and six decorative alphabet styles.
- Large 8″ x 8″ embroidery area; 8″ x 8″ and 4″ x 4″ embroidery frames included.
- Up to 1,000 stitches per minute embroidery pace
- Power for reading stitches: 500,000 per style, or 127 color changes
- Compatible with iBroidery, you can build Disney magic on caps as well!
- Centering/Placement LED Pointer Light
- 20 Alphabet Lettering Fonts
- Multi-Line Text
- Single needle embroidery machine and free-arm embroidery are for easy access to hard-to-reach areas such as tops, sleeves, and bags.
- Enhancements to the editing features.
- Bobbin winder on the side, allowing you to wind a new bobbin while the device is embroidering.
- Simple thread color switches
- Dual USB ports integrated
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
5) Janome 500E
The Janome 500Eembroidery machine for shirts is quiet and fast enough to finish the clothes while the kids napped. Also, the stitching quality of this t-shirt embroidery machine will stun you.
- Its most significant embroidery space is 7.9′′ x 11′′, allowing you to embroider larger images on t-shirts and jacket backs.
- This embroidery machine from a well-known company comes with 160 pre-installed embroidered designs as well as six fonts to choose from.
- Four hooping machines are supplied with the machine, which has a giant, user-friendly LCD touchscreen that allows you to import designs (through a USB drive) and edit them right on the device.
- It is possible to embroider up to a maximum size of 7.9 by 11 inches on this machine.
- Janome machines are workhorses that get the job done.
- When you factor in the fact that this particular model has one of the largest embroidery areas available on the market, it becomes the ideal tool for personalizing your blouses and t-shirts.
- A large embroidery area that can accommodate larger patterns.
- Automatic return after a thread break.
- Stitches of exceptional quality.
- The only Embroidery can be done.
- The pricing is more than that of the best-selling Brother PE800.
These embroidery machines for shirts reviews should help you choose the finest machine for your needs.
And if you’re wondering what else you’ll need to start embroidering shirts, I’ve created a whole article on it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine is an excellent machine for beginners to start a business.
Yes, but to machine embroider the shirt, the stabilizer is necessary
Janome MB-4S Four Needle Embroidery Machine (Best Overall) is considered the best embroidery machine for home business.
Janome Memory Craft 500E Embroidery Machine is the best machine in all aspects of price quality and durability.