The topic for today’s article is very interesting, i.e. Brother PE545 Embroidery Machine Review With Pros And Cons.
Brother Pe545 Embroidery Machine Overview:
The Brother PE545 Embroidery Machine is a versatile and user-friendly machine that allows you to add custom designs to your clothing, accessories, and other items. It comes with a wide range of built-in embroidery designs and fonts, which can be easily accessed through the LCD touchscreen display.
With a maximum embroidery area of 4 x 4 inches, this machine can handle small to medium-sized embroidery projects. The automatic needle threader and quick-set bobbin make it easy to set up and get started on your projects in no time.
Features OF Brother PE545 Embroidery Machine
- Wireless Lan – With the wireless LAN, the brother PE545 embroidery machine will send you software update notifications and would let you transmit embroidery files from your PC to your machine through the free downloadable software design database transfer.
- Embroidery Designs – The Brother PE545 embroidery machine has seventy-five motif embroidery designs and sixty (30×2 types) of the frame and alphabet designs – a total of 135 built-in embroidery designs of your choosing.
- Artspira Mobile App – Draw your next embroidery project on the artspira mobile app. With a variety of designs and cut data you can download, also the capability to make embroidery designs by drawing on your mobile device and then transferring them wirelessly to your brother PE545 embroidery machine, the artspira mobile app would have you creating on the go.
- Embroidery Drag & Drop – The Brother PE545 embroidery machine has a unique embroidery drag and drops feature, which enables you to move and place your embroidery design on the 3.7 inches display with just the touch of the finger.
- Built-In Memory Space – The Brother PE545 embroidery machine has a USB port that enables you to upload and store your embroidery designs into the built-in memory space.
- Generous Workspace – Starting with a 3.7 inches LCD display screen, a 4 x 4 maximum embroidery field, and a 6.4 x 4.0 workspace, you would have ample space for your next project.
- LCD Display – You can do simple on-screen editing on the sharp, 3.7 LCD display color screen.
- US Warranty – 25 years of technical parts, two years of electric parts, and one year of service labor on defects in material or workmanship
- Extended Us Warranty – Warranty available
Specifications OF Brother PE545 Embroidery Machine
- Accessory Storage: Yes
- Adjustable Screen Brightness: No
- Automatic Thread Cutter: Yes
- Built-in Languages: Yes
- Built-In Memory: Yes
- Included Accessory Feet: Embroidery Foot
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down): Yes
- Needle Threading System: Advanced
- Number of Presser Feet: 1
- Presser Foot Leveling: Yes
- Quick Set Bobbin: Yes
- Realistic Preview: Yes
- Screensaver: No
- Start/Stop Button: Yes
- Thread Sensor: Bobbin Sensor, Upper Thread Sensor
- Thread Sensor On/Off: No
- UL/CSA Listed: Yes
- Wide Table Included: No
- Carton Dimensions (W” x D” x H”): 16.535″ x 21.181″ x 15.512″
- Carton Weight (lbs): 23.92
- Unit Dimensions (W” x D” x H”): 7.76″ x 16.50″ x 12.09″
- Unit Weight (lbs): 14.07
- Built-In Alphabet Fonts: 10
- Built-In Designs: 135
- Built-in Embroidery Designs featuring Disney/Pixar Characters: 135
- Built-in Embroidery Lettering Alphabet Fonts: 10
- Embroidery Position Marker: No
Embroidery Accessories Of Brother PE545 Embroidery Machine
- Embroidery foot “Q” (on the machine)
- Needle set
- Bobbin (2) (One bobbin is on the machine.)
- Pre-wound bobbin (3) (90-weight white embroidery bobbin thread)
- Bobbin clip (4)
- Seam ripper, Scissors
- Cleaning brush
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Spool cap (large)
- Spool cap (medium) (on the machine)
- Spool cap (small)
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Spool net
- Bobbin case (on the machine)
- Embroidery frame set (medium) 10 cm (H) × 10 cm (W) (4 inches (H) × 4 inches (W))
- Accessory bag, Dust cover
- Operation Manual,
- Quick Reference Guide
- Embroidery Design Guide.
Pros OF Brother PE545 Embroidery Machine
- Easy to use
- Ample built-in fonts and embroidery designs
- Clear color Touchscreen
- Automatic needle threader
- USB connectivity
- 25-year limited warranty
Cons OF Brother PE545 Embroidery Machine
The embroidery area can be small for some users
We hope this article would be helpful for you. If you want to digitize embroidery design you would need a professional like ZDigitizing, as digitizing is a complex process.
Zdigitizing is a digitizing embroidery company that provides complete digitizing and vector art services all over the world to businesses, industries, and corporations. Zdigitizing provides high-class, durable, and reasonable custom digitizing embroidery and vector art services. We have been delivering top-notch digitizing embroidery services for 20+ years.
So, if you need a digitizing or vector art service for your embroidery machine, with a super-fast turnaround and excellent quality, ZD will be your best choice. Just click the link below and get a free quote in less than 5 minutes. And get 50% off on your first order.
Hope it will be helpful for you guys!
If there’s any question related to this article you can simply ask in the comment section and don’t forget to share with those you think might be helpful for them.
And finally, thanks for reading!
Frequently Asked Questions
Following are the best brother machines for embroidery:
Here are four Best Embroidery Machines:
Janome MB-7 Seven-Needle.
Juki Tajima SAI 8 Needle.
Yes, you can use your own designs with Brother pe545 embroidery machine. The brother PE545 embroidery machine is designed for the ultimate embroidery and sewing experience that delivers an amazing set of high-end features and a vast range of included embroidery accessories.