Ricoma SWD-1501 Single Head Commercial Embroidery Machine
Ricoma SWD-1501 single-head embroidery machines are suitable for those who want to make different patterns and designs on various garments.
A single-head embroidery machine’s advantages include portability, ease of use, and design view for better visibility.
You can have greater flexibility in your work. Ricoma SWD-1501 commercial embroidery machine is user-friendly and consumes less energy with increased production of bulk work.
- The Ricoma SWD-1501 embroidery machine has Multi-language available: English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, French, German, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Arabic, and more.
- Only one head
- 15 needles (with ‘fast colour selection’)
- 1000 SPM is the maximum speed.
- Memory capacity: 20 million stitches or 200 designs
- 800 x 500mm embroidery area (32″ x 20″)
- 8″ Control Panel (20cm) LCD touch screen with HD resolution
- Weight: 185 kilograms [408 pounds]
- 230 kilograms [507 pounds] gross weight
- 800mm x 500mm [32” x 20”] EMB.
Equipment includes:[image link 2(Add 2 pics at least like needle and hoop)]
Some of the major pieces of equipment are listed below:
The needles are illuminated by a built-in LED lamp.
Multiple hoop sizes for a variety of embroidery need
- 2x hoop 90mm
- 2x hoop 120mm
- 2x hoop 150mm
- 2x hoop 200mm
- 2x square hoop 290*290mm
- 1x oval hoop 540*350mm
- 1x cap kit
Ricoma SWD-1501 commercial embroidery machine has several features that are described as follows:
- Embroidery suitable for flats, tops, finished dresses, and more
- Ideal for both existing and expanding embroidery businesses
- Heavy-duty steel stand with wheels for safety and versatility
- Newly designed miniature sewing arm for high-quality embroidery on caps and small pieces
- 1,000spm (Stitch/Minute) is the max. Speed limit.
- The capacity of memory: 50 million stitches or 200 design
- Reads a variety of interface formats, including DST, DSB, and others
- 270° deep angle cap system
- Servo motor 150 W – industry’s lowest power utilization!
- Low-noise, low-vibration DC36V micro-step motor for X and Y driving Automatic memory preservation
- Automatic thread trimmer
- Thread break detection
- Automatic color shift
- Recessed USB port to secure USB flash drive
- Additional laser trace device available
- Easily add appliqué, sequin, bland, or cording
Several hoop styles are available to accommodate a wide range of embroidery requirements.
- Screenshot feature
- 3D design view for improved viewing
- The laser pointer is active while tracing the design
Built-in universal supply voltage 110V/60Hz and 200V/50Hz (self-adaptable globally)
- USB access
- Emergency stop button
Environmentally safe packaging
- Low utilization of electricity
- Monograms and text can be edited directly on the screen machine.
- Hoops can move around due to steel stands with bearings.
Ricoma SWD-1501 single-head embroidery machines are suitable for those who want to make different patterns and designs on various garments. A single-head embroidery machine’s advantages include portability, ease of use, and design view for better visibility. You can have greater flexibility in your work. Ricoma SWD-1501 commercial embroidery machine is user-friendly and consumes less energy with increased production of bulk work.